Committed to Quality
At Proform we understand our customer’s need for quality therefore we are dedicated to providing a superior customer focused service through our commitment to quality assurance. We monitor and check our products at every stage of manufacture to ensure the end product meets your quality standards. We have a dedicated Quality Inspection Department who ensure the quality of all our products.
Continuous improvement lies at the heart of the Proform’s culture, and we strive to provide a world-class service to all our customers, large and small. With our industry-leading facilities, professional project management, experienced, skilled workforce and a customer-led ethos, Proform Group is confident of delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Proform have achieved the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management
- Cyber Essentials Certificate
We have designed our quality management system and processes to meet the ISO 9001 Quality Management Accreditation and are committed to providing the highest standard of quality to all our customers. We take a statistical approach to process improvement, enabling us to test our performance standards to the highest degree.
Proform is committed to providing a safe manufacturing environment, we have achieved the ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management accreditation and recognise that our workforce is our most valuable asset. Proform is committed to maintaining accreditation standards annually and providing a safe and pleasant environment for all our employees.
We have stringent health and safety management procedures which comply with all relevant health and safety legislation and ensure the prevention of accidents and the promotion of a safe working environment. All our staff receive comprehensive Health and Safety training and have all the necessary personal protective equipment to ensure Proform is a safe environment for all.
Proform has achieved the ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management accreditation. We remain committed to protecting the environment by monitoring the usage of manufacturing resources whilst attempting to minimise our carbon footprint wherever possible.
We are constantly looking at ways in which we can become more environmentally friendly, we have taken the following steps to date:
- We have invested in some of the most environmentally friendly production machinery available on the market today. Our Fiber laser does not create any harmful waste gases, we have also invested in our own Nitrogen Generation Plant which supplies our machine, this means we do not rely on weekly nitrogen deliveries which overall helps minimise our carbon footprint.
- At Proform we aim to reduce waste through our strict nesting policy which improves our efficiency and reduces sheet metal waste. Any waste that is created is recycled.
- We are committed to saving electricity through the installation of low-level LED lighting throughout our premises. We are also investing in a PV system including solar panels enabling us to generate our own electricity for our manufacturing machinery and feeding the surplus electric back into the National Grid.
- Through the installation of heavy insulation and the utilisation of the heat generated by our manufacturing machines we aim to minimise the amount of energy used to heat our office space.
Contact our sales team
Why not talk to our team and find out how our technology can benefit your business.